It’s shamelessly been over a month that I posted on this blog. I somehow was in a writers block and a lot has happened.
1. I am now a graduate, even though I haven’t received all my documents. My university is yet to mail those to me.
2. I have successfully completed 8 months of volunteer work at Focus High School as a student counselor.
3. My Sunday school celebrated its third annual day on Sunday April 27th.
4. My application has been accepted at the Institute of Holistic Mental Health – IHMH for a post graduate diploma in school psychology. This will be my first official step into the field of educational psychology/School psychology.
5. The daughter will start school in June InshaAllah. I have started to make mental notes of school supplies and waiting eagerly to get more information from the school. I am going to be a mommy of a school going girl! so excited. Have started to mentally prepare her for the new chapter in her life. Both me and the daughter will be at the same school, only I will go twice a week and she won’t know I work there. More posts coming up on that soon.
6. I am also a part of an NGO in the making. more details on that later.
My folks here from Dubai for some work and Batool is over the moon with excitement. I am trying to get myself organised, cooked Hariyali chicken today, recipe to come soon.
What have you all been upto?