This post is about spreading the love. Yes, sharing good things so that everyone can enjoy them. My Oh so talented friend Sarfaraz (who is also a Doctor BTW), has been putting his creative side to work. And wow! the custom made products he has to offer.
Spreading Smile Collection is a one stop center for customised gifts. He described the aesthetic of his business as; “adding a personalised touch of human emotions to your gifts”.
You should note that all these items are hand made and bespoke. And they’re made based on your budget, so there’s no need to hesitate to share a special gift with anyone. These gifts are made on prior orders only, they’re made for each client separately, so ordering is a must.
There are a variety of products in his collection:
1. Handmade scrapbooks- these scrap books are available in two sizes a mini size and an A4. You just have to work up your budget and explain what you’re envisioning as the end result and Sarfaraz will do all the magic. This is especially great if you’re trying to celebrate a relationship, or a phase in your life. I can’t wait to get one made for Batool for her upcoming 5th birthday.
2. Hanging wall signs- Fun and quirky wall hanging signs for a friend or yourself
3. Message boxes- This is great for the festive season coming up, share with your friends and loved ones for valentines day. Let them know how much you love them
4. Photo Collage- Customised photo collage, this is the favourite amongst most of his clients. Family photos, favourite instagram pics, any theme you want, it will be decorated tastefully and customised to your liking.
5. Messages on playing cards- This is a cute way to express your feelings or have random quotes of jokes all on a deck of cards, share them with friends, or go through them for inspiration
6. Customised chocolate box- An assortment of chocolates in a one of a kind customised box is a great gift. Who doesn’t like chocolates?
If you’re interested, contact:+918297545752 and share the love…