You must know two things before you read this post:
1. I rather do current favourites every once in a while than irregular monthly favourites
2. I already wrote the post, and edited it, but somehow WordPress didn’t save it and I messed up with the key board and well, I lost it. This is my second attempt…..
Now that that’s out of the way, lets get started shall we?
1. Sally Hansen instant cuticle remover- We need to fix those cuticles at home sometimes, not every time do we have the chance to get out and visit our salons. This product is magic. If you like giving yourself manicures at home this product is a must have. Very easy to use, a little goes a loooong way, and it really does the job without having to use cuticle clippers. I ordered mine from Purplle back in the day when I actually enjoyed shopping there. Read here about my experience.
2. Skin Cottage bath scrub-Now this was a great find, this product will not satisfy anyone in the actual scrubbing department, other than some mentally. On the body it doesn’t do anything, with or without the loofah. So why do I like it? Well, it smells amazing, the scent is delicious, and it stays on the skin for a long time. It’s got a great texture, packaging is nice and sturdy, easy to pour out the product, label is lovely, the colour is pretty, it’s a total pamper product for it’s value. This could be a great gift to give to fellow mommies, and girl friends. I am looking forward to trying out their body washes and other flavours.
3. Vichy Aqualia thermal lib balm- This is the holy grail for dried, chapped lips or just everyday nourishment. I asked the sales girl at Health and Glow (Barkatpura) to give me something to revive my dead lips. Note: Vaseline doesn’t work, and my skin was going through severe dehydration. Anyway, she gave me this, and I thought 500 bucks for a chap-stick, that thought was followed by ‘it must work’, it’s Vichy also. I’ve never tried products from the brand and thought it would be a nice step to take to test the quality, and well, it’s on my favourites list! Highly recommend it.
4. Maybelline the falsies mascara- Yes, this is the one that’s all the rave online and in the YouTube beauty guru land. And it’s worth the hype. It’s a great feel good mascara, just the product on it’s on sans eye-liner will lift your face and make you feel glam. I love it, and definitely repurchase it.
6. Davidoff Echo- This is my all time favorite. I have a back up of this, that’s how much I’m in love with this fragrance. As you can see I’m almost done. I went through a lot issues to get hold of this bottle, not available in India, like most things are, and in Dubai they said the company has discontinued making it (OH the Horror!!). But I somehow managed to get my hands on it, but did the mistake of not picking up two instead of one. When I returned back home after my vacation, I asked the hubby to search high and low, and so he did. Till then I was using it sparingly. I wear it everyday, the dry down is so sensual, feminine, fresh, fruity floral, great for day and night time. I just love it.
5. Aldo bag- This was a gift, and what an appropriate gift it was. Any working woman should own a structures bag, that can carry all work stuff. I carry files, loose papers, documents and books to school. And this bag just does the job. It has zippers on the side that change the square shape to a trapeze and accommodate A4 size files effortlessly. LOVE IT!!
6. Kellog’s Oat bites- This will always be my favourite cereal. This is the best that Kellog’s provides in Hyderabad according to me. I love it, and it’s my go-to snack and breakfast preference. Unfortunately it’s only available in the below size and hardly ever available. I can’t make out if it’s because it’s in too much demand or not much demand. I discovered it when I was pregnant with Batool 4 years ago. And it’s been my favourite since, I tried to go on the special K bandwagon, and did enjoy the fact that it was readily available, but too sweet for me. Bigbasket always has stock of Oat bites, I order mine from there.Currently it’s out of stock, that’s why I always buy two boxes at a time at-least, that’s one thing I’ve learned in general, stock up whenever possible.
I shall stop there, what have you been loving lately?